
Here are some pictures that other people have made.

If you would like to come and make one - here is a list of what you will need:
Plastic Easter Eggs (I used 24)
Wooden Skewers
Vase
Floral Foam
Easter Grass or moss
Ribbon
I bought the supplies (except for the eggs) for the basket at the top at Abbott's in Rigby. I got the polka-dot eggs at Wal-mart. There is absolutely no skill involved in making this.
Please let Mary Jo know if you are coming at mjhuntsman@msn.com.
Plastic Easter Eggs (I used 24)
Wooden Skewers
Vase
Floral Foam
Easter Grass or moss
Ribbon
I bought the supplies (except for the eggs) for the basket at the top at Abbott's in Rigby. I got the polka-dot eggs at Wal-mart. There is absolutely no skill involved in making this.
Please let Mary Jo know if you are coming at mjhuntsman@msn.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment