Monica Hobley's daughter will be moving into our ward and is in need of some help. She will be cleaning her house on Tuesday (October 25th) at 9 a.m. She needs all the help we can give her. Many hands make for fast work. The more that come and help the faster we can get things done and the more blessings we will receive. I am not sure of the exact address, but it is across the street from South Fork and south a bit. It is an older white home with red trim.
Thank you in advance for all that you do.
Monica's cell is 208-705-6862 if you want to call or text with questions, or post here!
ReplyDeleteHey thanks my sisters ~ I so appreciate your willingness. I won't be able to help during the day because I will be at school but guarantee any time spent with my Annie will be a good time. That girls came to earth knowing how to party : )
ReplyDeleteAnnie's phone # is:208-940-2699
Oh no I just saw this message, let me know if you need anything, I will be more than happy to help!!
ReplyDelete